Monday, July 7, 2008

21 days...

...until my last full weekend in this town. I'll be less busy then and able to post more. I think about you guys often. I hope you're all doing well.

I'll leave you with some lyrics that sort of describe how I'm feeling right now. The funny part is, the singer actually wrote this song about Gainesville. No shit.

Well you've got the perfect disguise and youre looking okay
From the bottom of the best to the worst well what can I say
Cause you cocked your head to shoot me down
And I dont give a damn about you or this town no more
No, but I know the score
Need me to fall down so you can climb up
Some fool-ass ladder. Well, good luck.
I hope, hope theres something better up there
Cause you cocked your head to shoot me down
And I dont give a damn about you or this town no more
No, cause I know the score
Broke my back

Perfect Disguise
Modest Mouse

No comments: