Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks for letting me come drink at your wedding Jared Allen.

I think the weekend of weddings and open bars was one of the best times I have had in a long time. Seeing all you guys was really good for me.  I felt like our friendships are just as strong now as they were back in Graceville days. Granted we have all matured and our paths dont cross as often as we would like, but I think it makes us enjoy the times they do even more.

I think the beauty of our friendships is that we are always honest with each other. We all obviously have different views on faith, religion, good music, if Jeff's hair is pretty, and in my case..monogomy.  However I don't think it has affected how we relate to each other. I think it all makes for some great debates, and I know I took alot away from the conversations I had with all of you that weekend. I just wish we could all hang out more often.

Mike told me once we got back to Orlando that this was one of the best weekends he has ever had in his life, and I think it really helped him with his situation.  Ryan said he really enjoyed getting to know you guys, though he may never come back to Jacksonville since Carl tried to molest him.

All I have to say is that I really miss you guys. I wish we all lived closer in proximity. At least we have this blog and the phone right? I also wanted to ask what you guys think of maybe inviting Mike to write here as well?  Let me know.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go take a ride on the Confederate Railroad. Have a day.

5 comments:

Jared said...

I really enjoyed seeing all you guys too, the whole week and half was certainly the most fun I've ever had in my life, and you guys surely added to it.

As for Mike, I'm so glad that he came; I wish I had had more time to spend with him, but I realize he was coming more for himself than for me, and so I'm glad you guys were there for him.

I would almost consider letting him write here now just out of sympathy, but the fact is there's stuff I would say to you guys that I wouldn't say to Mike, so I think we should keep it small so the honesty stays intact... What do you guys think?

Jeff Watkins said...

I'll go with the majority on this one. I don't care either way.

Justin, thanks for your words here. They mean a lot (but not the hair stuff).

Chase said...

I had actually thought about us having Mike come on, before it was brought to the table. I was soon to run the idea by you guys, however, I respect your feelings Jared. I don't think issues such as these should be a majority vote. If we were to change anything I figure it ought to be unanimously agreed upon. All or nothing.

Jeff Watkins said...

I vote we change this thing into a democratic blog. All in favor, you know what to do.

Chase said...

Aye!