Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Summer Has Started

My advice to all of you is to go see Star Trek as soon as humanly possible. Even if you are not a Trek fan, this one may change your tune. It was amazing, thrilling, funny, and just pretty much had sex with my face. J.J Abrams is a god among men, plain and simple. I think after Lost ends next season he should focus on doing an actual Star Trek tv series with this cast. I doubt it will actually happen, but I couldn't help but wish he would after seeing this movie last night. It truly blew me away.

7 comments:

Jeff Watkins said...

I'd rather see the Hannah Montana movie.

Jared said...

Well, since we're all naming movies we'd like to jack off to....

Castaway.

Jeff Watkins said...

No no, didn't say that Jed. I was just pointing out how uninterested I am in seeing Star Trek.

Chase said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Watkins said...

I met Ron Jeremy at Tulane here in town a month ago. I got my picture with him and everything.

Jared said...

So, I saw Star Trek today and I was not impressed. I was expecting much more character development and history on Star Fleet. Instead, what I got was a typical episode of Star Trek with new faces and cute little inside jokes. Boo J.J., boo.

Chase said...

I didn't like it either,
I didn't see it but
I didn't like it either.

People say, don't judge a book by its cover...but if the book has a stupid picture on the front well then...